The Sculpture Shed has been developed
with the support of the 'Chance to
The official opening
of the Stefan Knapp Sculpture Hall
was on 14th April 2011, in the presence
of Mr Roland Chojnacki, Director of
the Polish Cultural Institute.
It coincided with the opening of the
Stefan Knapp 1921-96 Retrospective
The newly-developed Sculpture Hall
displays Stefan Knapp's impressive
steel sculptures and enamels.
Formerly a huge sheep shed, it has
been cleverly transformed into an
outdoor sculpture hall where large
scale sculptures and murals are protected
from the elements while having space
they need to ‘breathe’.
Other ancient farm buildings provide
convenient walls to display enamels
while the substantial gardens and
18 acres of farmland are beginning
to fulfil their promise as a Sculpture
professional sculptors are invited
to submit pieces for future exhibition.
Space is available for hire and
for large-scale workshops.