Nature Art and Wellbeing Workshop
FREE! funded by the Welsh goverment's 'Summer of fun' scheme
For ages 7-12yrs
Wednesday 24th August and Thursday 25th August, 10-4pm
Come and discover the magic of the natural world through our arts in nature workshops. Explore the tiny plants and creatures beneath your feet. Get creative making nature crafts from natural foraged materials. Move and stretch and breath the fresh air. Feel the grounding of nature connection in our playful and supportive workshops.
Induction info: Wear clothes that can get dirty suitable for any weather, bring water and healthy food/snacks.
Let us know about any food allergies as we may cook on the fire.
- Observe movement in nature
- Make charcoal and draw nature pictures.
- Learn to make earth pigment paints to work with.
- Learn about the seasonal plants and flowers and take notice of the animals and creatures with our magnifying glasses.
- Connect to our senses by listening and watching.
- We will make music and rhythms with natural materials we find on the site.
- Play games
- Share stories
- Practise mindfulness